Tuesday, June 24, 2008

happy birthday to me

Yesterday was my 21st birthday, and what a birthday it was. The first thing I did to celebrate was start training for a new job. Oh the joys of working two jobs. If only the pay in Utah didn't suck so bad.  After work, me and some friends went to Trafalga to play miniature golf and ride go-karts. Here's a picture of some of the people who came.

Of course we had to get a picture with my future roommates. This fall, Jenny, Kaity, Caitlin, and I will be living together. I will still be in Chatham, but a different apartment and a different ward. Woot.

We waited for like 40 minutes to ride the go-karts, and right before we were going to go, it started raining (sprinkling, really) and they refused to let us go. Even when I told them it was my birthday they wouldn't let us. Needless to say, we were very disappointed. Stupid Trafalga.

To console ourselves, we played a round of miniature golf. We played in teams, and my team consisted of Spencer and me. Together we were team sweet-as. And we definitely were sweet-as.  We may not have gotten first place, but at least we weren't last. 

Hopefully 21 will be a good year full of gambling and drunkenness. And Trafalga.

2 comments:

Kelsey Ann said...

I am hurt...you didn't mention how your sister made sure she stopped by and gave you your birthday pie and let Lu say happy birthday. I see who is important in your life!

amy kay said...

whatever kelsey. I made a whole post to Lucy.