Thursday, June 12, 2008

How to have a great night

If you're ever bored, follow these simple steps for a sure way to have a great time:
1. Get out your eggs
2. Boil them if you want, or if you don't want a dozen hard-boiled eggs, leave them be
3. Get out your markers
4. Color eggs with said markers
5. Color as many as you want, until you have a plethora of colorful eggs


6. Drawing friends and relatives is always a sure way to enjoy the experience


7. Be amazed at your coloring skills! And look, by now I'm sure you've forgotten that you had nothing better to do than color all those eggs in your fridge. Consider it a success!

5 comments:

Bobby & Caitlin said...

hahaha oh my goodness.
1. my portrait of you on the egg is perfect
2. the picture of you and I is weird. I look high and you look kinda loopy and crazy.
3. i guess that explains why we decided to color eggs...

Kelsey Ann said...

Love it amykay! Thanks for joining us here in the blogging world! Love you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hahahaha...I know, I thought about the whole "Amy Freakin" thing then I decided to do something a little different and use my REAL name. Haha and seriously, it weirds me out to see our middle names on this thing. I love how we are communicating through blog comments, instead of facebook. We are so ambiguous...that means secretive...hahahahahhaha good times. Thank me later for leaving you the longest comment ever.

Anonymous said...

....this thing is confusing