Thursday, June 19, 2008

babies make good friends

I babysat Lulu last night so that Kelsey and Tyler could go on their weekly date. My Wednesdays usually go a little something like this: I call Kelsey sometime during work, and ask when she is going out with Tyler, when she's picking me up, and what she's making me for dinner. I let them think that I babysit so that I can spend time with Lulu, but really I just want to be fed. But really, who could resist this fatty? Not me is the answer.



This week was a little different, because Kelsey brought Lucy over to my place. We did this because Caitlin and I want our nieces to be friends. Bella (Caitlin's niece) is 11 months old, making her Lulu's senior by 2 months. But looking at the two of them, you would never guess it. Lulu could definitely take Bella out.


Sadly, Bella and Lulu didn't really know what to do with each other. Mostly Bella cried and poked Lulu while Lulu sat there taking Bella's stuff. I think we're off to a great start.


All in all, a great night with Aunt Amy.


3 comments:

Kelsey Ann said...

Best friends in the making for sure! Thanks for watching her-we had a great time together.

Kelsey Ann said...

Oh, and her crawl is still not normal! It is a whole lot better but still challenged. The practice has helped I suppose.

Anonymous said...

Those are some pretty cute pictures....