Saturday, May 31, 2014

Random

I don't think many people read this blog, but Emma is too adorable to keep from the world. And there's only so many times in a week that I can instagram.


 We've been spending a lot of time at playgrounds since Emma learned how to walk. She's a fan....



 ....Mostly. Sometimes the park is just too much fun.



 She loves our bubble machine. And her beads.


 She does not like to part with the beads.



 Just waving to her subjects.



 She absolutely loves the girls I babysit. 





 Strolling with a leg up. 


 We dogsat for Andrew's parents last weekend and so I spent five days chasing Emma who was chasing the dog (and wanted nothing to do with Emma).


 Thrilled I gave her an entire oreo.



 She loves water.


 More bubbles!


 More playgrounds!



 She wants everything to turn into a necklace. Not pictured: her tantrum when she couldn't figure out how to get all our laundry around her neck.



 Trying to act like a big girl.



THIS FACE. I die.

3 comments:

Dallin and Janelle Lewis said...

Cute! That last picture is the best.

ashley: said...

Ahhhh I just love her!!!! She is the cutest! LOVE that bubble picture

Sandra said...

You dont even know how long I've waited for these posts. SO excited to see Emma and you in a few weeks!