Monday, December 5, 2011

Day Trip

 We took a day trip to New York City on Saturday. Andrew had the pleasure of asking a lot of strangers to take our picture.


 It was real cold, but beautiful. We checked out Central Park and saw a woman pushing her dog in a stroller.


 I've never been to New York around Christmas so this was my first time seeing the tree in Rockefeller Center. It was big.


 Times Square. We found a burger place that had TILLAMOOK CHEESE on all their food items and they also had spicy sour cream that I put on my burger. Spicy sour cream? I've never been so happy in my entire life as I was whilst eating my burger with Tillamook cheese and spicy sour cream.


 Check us out on the billboard.


 A little zoomed in. We're in the bottom left corner. I'm wearing the brown boot and my arm and leg are out. We're famous!


 The New York Public Library was beautiful. It was also nice to warm up, take off my coat, and regain feeling in my hands. 


 This lion is made of Legos (clearly). This excited me.


Andrew putting those modeling years from his childhood to good use in the subway.

3 comments:

Jannifer said...

Nate was telling me about your trip just tonight. How fun is is that you can just hop on a plane and go wherever! I really hope you guys can come out soon!

Meredith Williams said...

Amy, you are all over the place these days! I'm so jealous. And I loved your description of the tree in Rockefeller Center. hahaha! I miss you

Jenna Morrison Clark said...

wish we could have been there on the same weekend!