Wednesday, December 21, 2011

DAPAIGE Visits

                                        
 Paige and Dave came to visit us! I've never been so happy. We hit up a few of the sights, and they did some solo trips around town while Andrew and I were at work. Mt. Vernon was my second fav thing we did while they were here. Paige and I are real into George Washington now. Such a silver fox.


 Aladdin the camel. We weren't too enthusiastic about Aladdin's smell.


 But Aladdin seemed sure that eating Paige's foot was a good idea.


 Mt. Vernon.


 So good looking.

 
We may have spent like three hours at the Cafe Rio with Lauren instead of heading to the National Christmas Tree. So worth it. It felt like we were back in Provo.
We also visited the temple to see the lights and got to attend the best Christmas presentation I have ever witnessed. The performers may not have sung in tune and it may have been entirely in Spanish, but there was a young boy who was killer at the triangle, sticks, and jingle bells.

 
 Second camel of the trip. Paige was embarrassed to get on the fake camel, but I insisted.


 DaPaige.


 
I always love me some Paigmy time.

 

5 comments:

ashley: said...

I hate that I missed this we are one week too late.

Marianne & Eddie said...

Triangle, sticks and bells!! So funny. Looks like you guys had an awesome time! I'm with ash... A week too early! Eddie and I arrive on friday.

Lauren Kay said...

I love that I made the blog. I also love that I spent 2 hours in Cafe Rio when I didn't even eat anything. You guys are so worth it.

Jenna Morrison Clark said...

Dapaige is a great title. I love you!

Amy Kay said...

I can't take credit for DaPaige. That was Dave's genius idea.