Saturday, December 5, 2009

Santa Fun Run Photo Op

Because I'm real into fitness, here's the 3030 prepping for the 5K Santa Run. Stretching is an integral part of the process.


Fully decked out in Santa gear. Facial hair looks fantastic on the 3030.


Kader also caught the vision of the Santa Run.


More stretching. I'm taking the 5K very seriously.


Finishing Lap 1 inspires a hearty raising of the roof.


Paigmy finishes the 5K.


Marianne comes in soon after in a full sprint.


Exhausted and surprised that I ran 5K. This may be the longest distance I have run in my entire laugh. Once again, I'm interested in fitness.

7 comments:

Nicole and Preston said...

haha Amy I LOVE you! I have never ran a 5k and I must say you have inspired me. way to go!
ps. do I get to see you at Christmas? I will be in Utah starting the 20th! I want you to meet payten!

Meredith Williams said...

Was the run in Provo on Center street?? It looks like it.....I so wish I could have been there to cheer on my 'lover of fitness' friend!

amy kay said...

Nicole: I don't leave til Dec. 24, so you will for sure see you and Payten. Yea!

Meredith: Yes it was on Center Street, it's a shame you weren't there to cheer me across the finish line

Lauren Kay said...

Oh man Amy, I found your blog. This was absolutely hilarious. You kill me. I miss you guys and wish I could be part of the 3030.

PS. I like that your profile is Amy Kay. We're practically two peas in a pod... Wish you were in DC!

Courtney said...

That is the funniest race I have ever seen. I am still laughing about your running in that ridiculous/awesome santa outfit!!! Good job on the race!

On another note, your hair has gotten soooo long! I love it!

Tyler said...

Looks like you guys are really good at stretching. Did you beat Kader's time?

So funny we share the same interests.

Kelsey Ann said...

my stister rocks!