Sunday, December 7, 2008

all I want for christmas is you

Me and my roommates love Christmas. Period. So we decided that we would get hot chocolate (a very wintery thing to do) and go see this house that is completely lit up--and the lights are synced to music on the radio. Very high-tech. So we got the hot chocolate with no problem.


We got a little excited to be doing something with a Christmas theme....this song gets me everytime. Who can listen to this and not sing/dance? I have yet to find such a person. Oh Mariah Carey.
                                             


The problem came when we tried to find the house with lights. It's in Lindon. We traveled all over the street that it was supposed to be on. We drove in circles. We got frustrated. There's only so many times you can hear the Amy Grant Christmas CD.  And then we found this sign:



The lights were okay. Entertaining. But I'm glad we didn't have to pay to see it. Good thing we found it. That would have been sad. And the best way to finish any day: guitar hero. Having it in the apartment is both amazing and extremely distracting. 








2 comments:

Kelsey Ann said...

Oh the wonderful joys of single life. Live it up! Lucy doesn't quite enjoy my singing as much as a bunch of roommates, but that doesn't stop me!

Jessica said...

that's awesome! Who's car was Kaity driving??

miss you guys.