Sunday, July 17, 2011

Vacations for the Unemployed

Since getting married Andrew and I have enjoyed some leisure time due to our lack of jobs. We went to Puerto Vallarta for our honeymoon


And I got Andrew to smile for a few photes. Success!


We explored downtown Puerto Vallarta.



Survived the "longest and fastest" zip line adventure in the jungle.


And my first mule ride! Maybe I'll make it my preferred method of transportation.


Then we spent about a week at my parents house. My mom fiiiiinally got out her wedding dress so I could see it. It fits!


We both fit!


And then we lounged around watching tv in our finery.


We went down to Bend, OR for the weekend and stayed with the DeJongs


And saw the premiere of HP 7 pt 2. Because when you don't have a job, what else are you going to do?

2 comments:

Nicole and Preston said...

how fun!! I love newlywed life. enjoy it while it lasts! miss you Amy! I don't know where you are living, but hopefully I can see you soon!
~xoxo~

Sisters! said...

Amy...I hate to point out the obvious, but you are NOT wearing your garments in any of those Mexico photos! tsk tsk tsk. But I LOVE those pics of you and your mom in your wedding dresses. Miss my little chans.