Thursday, June 9, 2011

Bridal Shower

Paige threw me a beautiful shower at La Jolla Groves restaurant. It was absolutely perfect.


Notice the berry trifles in champagne flutes. Paiger is extreme to the max. She made them. And the tulle bows on all the chairs. And the DELISH red velvet Sweet Tooth Fairy cupcakes for each guest. There's a reason she's my BFF and my MOH.


Guests. I've had lots of good times with these people.


Amelia and Lauren (freshman friends). I had to say goodbye to them yesterday and it was SO SAD. We lived together for yearrrrrs.


Pager44 and JJ. JJ was Paige's right hand man. Good work, girls!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

awesome bridal shower, lucky girl! What a great friend. So pretty.

Girl, you need to send me your address or you'll never get your wedding gift!

Amy said...

Sorry sorry I forgot! I'll send you a facebook message with it.

Nicole and Preston said...

how fun!!!! wish I could be at your wedding. your announcement is beautiful and you are glowing in all of your pics! misssss youuuuu!
ps. are you and andrew going to be living in Utah or somewhere else? i want to see you next time i visit (which I think will be in September)