Sunday, January 9, 2011

Long (and much needed) Christmas Break



The day after I got home we decorated sugar cookies. Needless to say, it was real messy, and I've never seen so many sprinkles on one cookie.


Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....


Chooooooooo!

We all went to Zoolights.


My stister.

Kids with their fav aunt.


Nativity on Christmas Eve. Look closely and you can see the metallic thread in Mary's head shawl.


(Big) baby Jesus.


After Christmas I flew over to DC to spend visit Andrew.





Andrew's niece and nephew, my biggest fans. And no, I did not mean to match with them for church, it was just m2b.


Two weeks to go before I go back to school. I can't decide if that's a good or a bad thing.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I spot Sister Hansen! I just love her! Oh, and you, too, Amy.

Kelsey Ann said...

Are these all of my pictures? I feel like I took most of them. How did you get them? Anyway, so cute and oh my gosh, you look gorgeous in the closer up picture of you and Andrew.
I miss my stister so we need to talk so soon! Like tomorrow or something.