Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holiday Hoopla


Eating Thanksgiving cupcakes that Paige and I made for our classrooms. They were incredibly intense but also incredibly cute.

While at home for Thanksgiving we went to Omsi and built a block castle in the toddler room.


Kids toys are fun for everyone.


Thomas loves me. (Duh.)


This is Lucy's way of telling me I hurt her feelings. Whoops.

We also went to an embarrassing Blazers game.

Freshman friends, or rather, some of the freshman friends right before Thanksgiving.


Harry Potter numero 7. This was like a holiday. It was real cold that night.


Christmas crafts create chaos in the classroom. Alliteration intended.


Christmas lights at Temple Square. Due to crowds we did not stay long.

5 comments:

Kiki said...

I MISS YOU! you are the best teacher, i can tell.

Marianne & Eddie said...

About time Andrew made his debut on the blog! Cute pics.

Meredith Williams said...

Amy you are so stinkin gorgeous. (Can I make a fan club on facebook that says that??)
And I noticed you took a boy home for T-day...any further explanations? You guys are so so cute together!

Kelsey Ann said...

Okay
-Thomas does love you, who wouldn't
-My daughter is just like you, if you look at her wrong she gets her feelings hurt:)
-Andrew makes the best block castles
-I love the kid, front left, eating the cupcake...I laughed out loud.

Jessica said...

so jealous that everyone got together! love the pics! miss you amy! you need to update me on your love life! :)