Friday, March 12, 2010

catch up

Here's a rundown of recent events. I visited the This is the Place Park monument thing. It was actually pretty nice.


Somehow I've been to more Cougar events post graduation than I did in my four years of college. I went to the Hunger Banquet for the first time. I saw Angie working there, and I may have embarrassed her when I stood up, waved, and yelled her name repeatedly.


Paige and I at the HB.


Went to the BYU vs Utah rugby game. We won, and Andrew did a great job playing as opposed to being the waterboy.


For Mardi Gras, we made Venetian Masks. It was hard, messy, and time consuming. Worst tradition ever, Andrew.


They took a long time to dry. Not to mention they look like they would suffocate you.


Troopers.


Best mask makers ever.

No comments: